Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Other Baptism Card


This is almost a direct case of the card found here. I finally got the Crosses of Hope stamp set, I can't believe I waited so long so now I am really enjoying it. Two of my grand nieces were baptized several weeks ago and I wanted to congradulate them on their wonderful decision to follow Jesus. I made each of their cards in their favorite colors and everyone oohhed and aaahh'd over them. I hope you enjoy looking at them and give them a try yourself.
I am loving the  dies that nest into each other, the hearts and the label collection. So much fun.
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place
Supplies:
Stamps: Crosses of Hope
Paper: Everyday Enchantment dsp, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Peach Parfait
Ink: Pool Party
Tools: Boho Blossoms punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch, Framelits Dies Labels Collection, Basic Pearls
Posted by Picasa

No comments: