Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Medallion with Bling


Hello, it's been a while so before I take off for a week's vacation I thought I would leave you with this pretty card. Andrea Walford designed it and you can find it on her blog but I have made about a dozen of these for a sick friend and several birthdays. I think it really packs a wow punch with not a lot of effort. This card uses one of the medallions from Mixed Bunch and any sentiment from Curly Cute. You can choose any color you like, this is retired Marvelous Magenta, which has always been one of my favorites, but Melon Mambo works great too. The black really shows up nicely and I did use Basic Black, I find that on colored card stock it works wonderfully. I used Stazon Black for the sentiment. I also used basic rhinestones in the center of each medallion and dazzling Details on the outer ring for bling but you could use all rhinestones. I hope you give this a try, Use your stamp-a-ma-jig and start with the ones in the center and work outward for better placement. 
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: