Saturday, March 2, 2013

6 x 3 Card


I have a few minutes today to get a post up, I haven't done that in a while because I have been traveling. Spent 5 weeks in the southwest part of these great United States. Wow, did God ever make a beautiful world for us to enjoy. We had a great time hiking and sightseeing and enjoying some friends and family along the way. Now it's back to reality. It's 5 degrees this morning. Yikes. That's colder than I ever want it to be. I'm a more like 75 degree girl but we shall survive this too. 
On to the card. This is a little different one. First it measures 6" x 3" and that because I received these envelopes from somewhere and I need to make some cards that will fit into them. It was fun designing a card for that. I got my idea from Mary Fish and her wonderful blog Stampin' Pretty. She is an amazing artist and I have learned a lot from her. This card was sent to a long time friend for her birthday, I hope Cheryl liked it. 
I used several punches and the tasteful trim XL die. Also Cute by the Inch for the images. The colors are Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango and Rich Razzleberry and of course Whisper White.
I hope you enjoyed this little card. Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: