Friday, March 29, 2013

Brock's Birthday Card


Hard to believe it but my son turned 32 on Wednesday the 27th. That makes me feel old. But I'm so happy with this card. Of course if you know me at all you know I love to follow Michelle Zindorf's tutorials. She is very generous in her time and explanations of how she makes these little masterpieces. I got to go to her beginners class several years ago and loved it. I learned so much. 
So here is the link to this tutorial. Give it a try. I think she takes a stamp set we have all seen done in the traditional way and really ups the game. 
I changed the bow to a plain ribbon for ease in mailing and I don't have the bird she used so I used Silhouette Sentiments hostess stamp set.(retired) Use what you have, right. 
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments: